HI

This is Tom from Osair Technologies.

I have the following urgent requirement. Please let me know if you are
interested.

*Job Title  : SAP MM/PP  With Vistex
Location  : Cupertino, CA*

*Duration  : 12 Months*

* *

Job Description

Resource should have strong written and communication skills

Strong MM/PP knowledge in the area of material master, purchasing info
record, standard cost in material master, BOM costing

Strong experience in setting up BOM structure and knowledge of BOM
attributes

Experience in Agile to SAP ECC integration

*Strong Vistex experience - Integration of Vistex to SAP ECC.*