Miami, Florida, 33166
Direct: 786-292-0065,

Fax : 786-364-0223

G-talk: hareesh.staffing

*Quality Assurance(White Box Expert)*

*6 months contract*

*Culver City, CA*

*Rate:-55/hr on C2C*

Seeking a QA White Box Testing Expert to enhance our entertainment Cloud
based Digital Asset Management product

·         We’re seeking a talented Quality Assurance White Box Testing
Expert to support our software development and project management team for
our cloud application that is revolutionizing digital asset management for
the vast majority of production and entertainment companies.

·         Your expertise in implementing and leading our White Box Testing
Strategy will influence a product that has a profound impact on the
production of movies, TV, and other digital entertainment outlets.

·         You’ll be creating test plans, white box test cases and scripts,
automating them and executing them against our product CLIENT’S.

·         Help identify areas where white box testing is lacking and
participate in the automation of those areas.

·         Be the powerhouse member to improve the quality of software
delivery.

·         Be exposed to clients at all major studios and provide testing
for both a mobile iPad and Desktop based applications that studios’ demand.

·         We’re looking for a curious, dynamic individual to help improve
QA white Box Testing on releases and features.

·         Your mastery of web, mobile and multi-media domain based products
will help improve product quality and reduce the number of rollbacks and
errors.

You can’t go to the movie theater or turn on your TV without the CLIENT’S
platform likely supporting the final entertainment product.  Whether it is
a full-length motion picture or a 30-minute reality show, CLIENT’S is the
leading provider of targeted production workflow and media asset management
applications and services to companies that produce, distribute and license
audio-visual and rich media content.  Our clients include such companies as
Warner Bros, CBS, Fox and Lionsgate.

You want cool software and interesting challenges – take a step in
unleashing your real capability and have a great impact in an organization
that moves as fast as you do, send us a copy of your resume along with a
half-page write-up of your most significant accomplishment in White Box
Testing.

--

*Regards,*

*HAREESH REDDY*

*Gatix E-Solutions Inc.*

*8345 NW 66, ST # B 3487*

*Miami, Florida, 33166*

*Direct*: *786-292-0065,*

*Fax* : *786-364-0223*

*P *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail!