Hi Partners,

Trust you are doing great!!!
Our client in *HOUSTON TEXAS, GALLERIA AREA *is looking for a *JAVA
DEVELOPER *for *6 months contract* project. Detailed description of the
position is given below, kindly have a look and let me know if you are
comfortable and interested.
I don’t know where things stand at your side but if this is something in
which you are interested then send me a copy of your most updated resume
along with contact details.

*JAVA DEVELOPER*

*6 MONTH CONTRACT*

*HOUSTON TEXAS, GALLERIA AREA*

*MUST-HAVES :*

10 years of experience in a development role.
6 years of experience developing in Java (such as: J2EE, web services,
JSON, XML, Tomcat).
Experience developing in middleware (ex: SOAP, JQuery, HTML5)
Previous experience designing User Interface using JavaScript or Java.
Experience developing applications from specs with little to no direction.

*PLUSSES:*

Experience working in the oil and gas industry.
Experience supporting applications after development (SDLC)

*DAY-TO-DAY:*

This candidate will provide Java development to an enterprise level
environment. Responsibilities will include reviewing client specs for
customization development, building backend mobility applications by using
Java development tools. This is a design/development role where the
candidates will be in charge of developing web services, backend services,
and middleware for new mobility technology.

--

*Regards,*

*HAREESH REDDY*

*Gatix E-Solutions Inc.*

*8345 NW 66, ST # B 3487*

*Miami, Florida, 33166*

*Direct*: *786-292-0065,*

*Fax* : *786-364-0223*

*P *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail!