*ITB Direct Client Need - Business Analyst with RxExpress and RxExpress is
a Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM)*

RxExpress is a Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM)
6 months with a great chance for extension.
Location will be either in Minneapolis, MN or Chicago, IL.

Skillset: RxExpress BA or Developer will work. Either role is fine.
Technology is Mainframe/COBOL.

Requirement Details:
We have an urgent need for 1-2 resources with RxExpress hands-on experience
for a client starting mid-December to end of December. RxExpress is a
Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) platform. We need to  respond to the
client by tomorrow. Can you please let me know if you will be able to give
us any profiles by tomorrow.

   Regards:
Sam Williams - *Recruiting Manager*

[image: Sign.JPG]
ITBrainiac Inc.

Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com

www.itbrainiac.com

<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/sam-williams/27/319/224>