IMMEDIATE REQUIREMENT

*US Citizen/GC ONLY*

Hello,

Hope you are doing great today!!!

This is Imtiaz from Techleap Systems.

I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.

I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.

Please do respond back to imtiaz4techl...@gmail.com /
imti...@techleapsystems.com

*Position:*             BI developer

*Duration:*        Long Term

*Location:*             Jercy City, NJ

*Job Description:*

*Must have: SSAS, MDX*

The Business Intelligence Developer will leverage SQL Server BI
technologies to deliver reports based on financial market data to the
clients of a small product line within a large, international corporation.

He/she will enhance an existing SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
database to support new BI requirements. Design and develop cubes and
dimensions. Use aggregations and other performance optimization techniques.
Must have good MDX programming skills.

The BI Developer will create reports in SQL Server Reporting Services
(SSRS) based mainly on the SSAS database as the data source. Develop
reports in Visual Studio using design view and RDL. Include charts,
tablixes and subreports. Write MDX and T-SQL queries for report datasets.
Attention to detail and accuracy are important. The BI Developer will also
collaborate with web programmers to create custom BI dashboards on an
ASP.NET website.

The BI Developer will be a key contributor on a small but experienced
development team working on Microsoft’s.NET and SQL Server technologies to
deliver industry-leading applications to global financial institutions.

*Work Experience Requirements*

·         Strong technical skills in SQL Server Analysis Services and
Reporting Services (2008 R2 or later).

·         Ability to develop complex SSRS reports with charts and MDX
datasets.

·         Good MDX programming skills.

·         Working knowledge of key concepts related to multidimensional
databases and data warehouse design.

·         3 years working with SSAS databases and writing MDX.

·         2 years developing reports with SSRS in Visual Studio.

·         education requirements and skill sets

·         Bachelor’s degree in a related field.

·         Professional certifications are an advantage.

·         Quick study who can learn and apply new technologies to solve
specific client problems.

·         Good communication skills.

·         Strong conceptual and analytical skills.

·         The ability to thrive in small teams and independently.

·         Passion for business intelligence and analytics.

·         High degree of professionalism, including respect for
confidentiality procedures.

·         Please include work samples upon resume submittal (e.g., report
samples or MDX queries).

*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
mentioned below. *

*Full Name: *

*Current Location, City and State: *

*Mobile and Home Phone No: *

*Email ID: *

*US work authorization: *

*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*

*Highest Educational degree: *

*Overall years of experience*

*Currently on a project: *

*Willingness to relocate across US:  *

*Expertise & Skills Sets:*

*Total IT Experience in Years: *

*Interview Availability:*

*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:

*Skype Id:*

*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c):*

If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
to me.

*Regards,*

*Imtiyaz*

Technical Recruiter