Local Candidates Only!!!!

Face to Face Interview

Hello,

Trust you're well.

 This is Imtiaz from Techleap Systems. I have an excellent opportunity from
one of our clients.

I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.

Please do respond back to imti...@techleapsystems.com

*Position:*    .Net

*Duration:*  Long Term

*Location:*     Dallas, TX

*Job Description:*

·         Our front-end is MVC4 which communicates with a WCF service
layer. We also use REST to communicate with other services. The data access
layer is entity frameworks to a SQL database. We use Umbraco as a content
management system. There will be work to integrate commercial-off-the-shelf
(COTS) software using whatever APIs they provide. Our sites are available
in multiple languages and cultures.

·         The work is primarily new. We use Visual Studio 2013 and target
.Net 4.5. We use a scrum-like process with daily stand-up meetings and
2-week sprints but do not adhere to pure scrum. Business analysts document
requirements in the form of epics and user stories from which we then task
work. Team size is about 10 developers (expanding to 17), 4 QA, 2 business
analysts and a project manager.

·         Depending on the load, overtime may be offered and may
occasionally be required though we are careful to not over-tax our team
members. System documentation is currently lighter than it should be but we
are working to improve it.

·         We will probably break the teams down into several small teams so
some of the team members may need to take lead roles. Leads would still
develop but would require more meetings and organizational skills.

We have needs in several areas:

·         front-end (MVC4, jQuery, Kendo controls, CSS, HTML5)

·         Umbraco CMS
(we have yet to encounter anyone with prior experience but CMS experience
and multiple languages in general may be useful)

·         service layer (very good at WCF, REST, systems work)

·         SQL (strong SQL design skills, development of stored procs and
string Entity Frameworks)

·         system design and/or architecture

·         leads (organizational, communication and leadership skills)

We will be adding a workflow engine but have not decided on the technology.
Experience with Windows Workflow or other workflow frameworks/systems would
pique our interest though it is not required

Candidates do not need to be strong in every area but should be strong in
either MVC4 or systems work. If we are told up-front where they are
strong/weak then we will know to focus on their strengths.

We prefer people that work well in a team environment, are considerate of
others, are reliable, focused and have a good work ethic. We are hiring
senior developers and expect them to be knowledgeable and self-starters and
to hit the ground running. We prefer people who are passionate about
technology and consider it to be more than just a job. Communication is
important, especially when it comes to understanding requirements.

*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
mentioned below. *

*Full Name: *

*Current Location, City and State: *

*Mobile and Home Phone No: *

*Email ID: *

*US work authorization: *

*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*

*Highest Educational degree: *

*Overall years of experience*

*Currently on a project: *

*Willingness to relocate across US:  *

*Expertise & Skills Sets:*

*Total IT Experience in Years: *

*Interview Availability:*

*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:

*Skype Id:*

*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c):*

If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
to me.

*Regards,*

*Imtiyaz*

Technical Recruiter