Hi,

We have urgent requirement with our client; please go through below job
details; if you are interested send me your Word Resume with below details;

JOB DETAILS

iOS developer

Des Moines, IA

Phone Interview

      Type of Position:
     iOS developer (2 positions) for the US IM Area

      Project and Responsibilities
     DuPont Pioneer would like to engage a software developer to work on a
critical strategic project with an aggressive schedule.  A quality developer is
needed to participate on a SCRUM team to design, develop, and implement a
native iOS app that will support the decision support initiative.  A portion of
this work will require interfacing both personally and technically with a third
party, receiving technical guidance, direction, and collaboration from that
organization, as well as interfacing with other Pioneer systems in the DSS IM
Area.

      Skills / Experience:
     Requirements:

      ·  Objective C

      ·  Cocoa framework

      ·  Core Data

      ·  Experience with web services (REST & JSON)

      ·  Experience with ArcGIS Runtime for iOS would be a plus

      ·  Experience with relational databases and SQL

      Preferred:

      ·  Source Code Repositories:  TFS, SVN, Git

      ·  Experience with Agile / Scrum Methodologies

      ·  Experience with large, complex relational databases and query
optimization

      ·  Background or interest in biology or agriculture

Pls, Reply With Below Details And Word Resume to y...@vortalsoftusa.com;

Full Name:
E-mail:
Contact No:
Skype ID:
Visa:
Current location:
Re-location:
Availability:
Rate:
H1 Visa holder's please provide employer details;
Name
Email
Contact No

Thanks & Regards,