F2F required

Hello,

Hope you are doing great today!!!

This is Imtiaz from Techleap Systems.

I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.

I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.

Please do respond back to imtiaz4techl...@gmail.com /
imti...@techleapsystems.com

*Position:*             Oracle Apps DBA

*Duration:*        Long Term

*Location:*             Ft. Worth, Texas

*Job Description:*

 A nationwide industry leader is seeking a Applications DBA for a 6 month
contract located in Ft. Worth, Texas. Qualified candidates will need to
have experience in Oracle 11g DBA, Application Development and Operational
Support.

*Summary*: Application DBA to support the Work Brain java based
application.

*Responsibilities include*:

·         Implement and maintain the database design.

·         Create database objects (tables, indexes, etc.)

·         Write database procedures, functions and triggers.

·         Assist java developers with database activities (analysis,
estimating, design/modeling, metadata and implementation).

·         Tune database queries.

·         Monitor application related jobs and data replication activities.

·         Perform capacity monitoring and short and long-term capacity
planning in collaboration with development resources, system administrators
and system architects.

·         Ensure control, integrity and accessibility of the data.

·         Staying abreast of the most current release of Oracle, including
compatibility issues with operating systems, third party software and
utilities.

*Education/Experience:*

·         Oracle 11g DBA experience in application development and
operational support.

·         Requires 5-7 years of related experience in the design,
maintenance, and administration of relational databases.

·         Knowledge of the following Oracle Database features is a must:
query optimization (executions plans, hints, indexes, etc.), partitioning,
replication, materialized views, analytical functions.

*Skills:*

·         Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills,
customer service and interpersonal skills.

·         Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.

*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
mentioned below. *

*Full Name: *

*Current Location, City and State: *

*Mobile and Home Phone No: *

*Email ID: *

*US work authorization: *

*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*

*Highest Educational degree: *

*Overall years of experience*

*Currently on a project: *

*Willingness to relocate across US:  *

*Expertise & Skills Sets:*

*Total IT Experience in Years: *

*Interview Availability:*

*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:

*Skype Id:*

*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c):*

If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
to me.

*Regards,*

*Imtiyaz*

Technical Recruiter