Please reply at
*chris.br...@panzersolutions.com*<chris.br...@panzersolutions.com>

between us and the end client.

Data Modelers
Minneapolis, MN
12-18 month contract
2 refernces and last 4 digit SSN NUMBER

*Must have skills :*
Star, Snowflake Schema, 3NF, and Informatica

This position is responsible for producing and maintaining conceptual,
logical and physical data models, and physical data architecture of data
warehouses, data marts, operational data stores and OLTP application
databases. Responsibilities include:
Analyze business requirements and translate into technical specifications
and data rules and transformations for ETL designs.
Review documentation on data and profile sample data to confirm
documentation or gain further insight for the purpose of producing a
relational or dimensional model of the data.
Develop new data models which adhere to WFA database standards
Enhance existing data models
Create, Maintain and promote DDL
Maintain Data dictionary and other metadata