HI

This is Tom Here from Softcom Systems.

I have the following urgent requirement. Please let me know if you are
interested.

*Job Title   : Java Developer with Tester (4 Positions)*

*Location   : Wilton, CT*

*Duration   : 6 Months*

* Rate :50 Max*

Job Description

*Software Developer with Tester --- Java Background--- 2 Positions*

*Software Developer with Tester --- .Net and C# Background---  2 Positions*

*This candidate is a tester in starting then working as a software
developer, this is combination of tester with developer.*

Required Skills:

  “Automating manual test cases by using Automation framework such as VSTS
for test management & execution”.