SAP Business Objects - Folsom CA - 6+ months - Direct Client
 Immediate Interview and Start ASAP!!

*US Citizen or GC Holder Only!!*

*Please send resume to garrett.s...@insight.com <garrett.s...@insight.com> *

*Job Title: SAP Business ObjectsLocation: Folsom CA 95630Duration: 6
month(s)*
Job Duties:
Would be responsible for developing/coaching/mentoring the reporting team
with report development as part of the Microstrategy EOL project. We are
charted to move all of our existing Microstrategy Reports to SAP Business
Objects reports.

Required Skills:
5+ years experience in *Business Objects IDT, WEBI and Dashboard *tools.
Must be familiar with developing reports off a Relational Database using
*SAP* *Business Objects Universes*.

Preferred Skills:
Knowledge of *Teradata *Database system and *Microstrategy *would be a
bonus skill to have for this engagement

Thank you,

*Garrett Shah *| Sr. Technical Recruiter | Insight |
Insight.com<https://webmailna.insight.com/OWA/redir.aspx?C=vtMJ2pdssE-I7xIDsjQpnryxPWwCCdAItTZ7sUso19jOQLxsvvIV3kSo3nxa_5gOIcudOxvcVvQ.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fInsight.com>
t. 480.463.3063 | f. 480.760.9239 | garrett.s...@insight.com