Hi,

We have an opportunity for Senior QA Performance Engineer for our client in
Eagan, Minnesota.

*Position*: Sr. QA Performance Engineer

*Location*: Eagan, Minnesota

*Contract : Long Term*

If interested send me your updated resume to
*vinod.krishnamoor...@datumsoftware.com*

*JD:*

*Qualifications:*

Bachelor or Masters degree or equivalent experience. Minimum of 5 years
performance testing experience across a wide variety of applications and
infrastructure components, QA processes, test management and performance
testing tools. Experience writing and executing performance test strategies
and plans, test requirements, test cases, test scripts, setting up test
environments, test management, test methodologies, and performance testing
software. Experience in Load Runner/Performance Center and Quality Center
preferred.

*Responsibilities:*

Provide performance testing services for enterprise applications and
infrastructure including distributed Internet technologies (J2EE, web
services, etc.), client/server applications, mainframe environments and
infrastructure components such as network components, server and client/PC
devices adhering to QA compliance and standards. Participate in planning,
estimating and prioritizing processes to ensure successful execution of
performance testing activities. Develop performance testing deliverables
including test requirements, defect tracking and reporting, test plans,
cases, scripts, and reports for assigned projects.

*Must have Good written and oral communication skills *

*Be Adaptable and team player  and a*n*alytical*

*Ability to follow process *

*Technical skills in writing performance test scripts and analyze results*

With Regards,

Vinod.K

Recruiter

Datum Software