Dear Professionals,
fits the below job description.

Please reply at
*chris.br...@panzersolutions.com*<chris.br...@panzersolutions.com>

between us and the end client.

Java Developer
Downtown Chicago,IL---- Local Candidates only!
Duration : 1 year + could go up to 3 years

*Must Haves:*3+ years Java development experience in OO and distributed
environments.
3+ years Development experience (Spring MVC, JSP, HTML, AJAX, JavaScript or
SiteMesh).
3+ years experience with SQL and Relational databases (e.g. Oracle). This
includes having in depth experience of complex multi-table structures. Must be
able to performance tune queries to run efficiently with high volumes of
data.
2+ year of Web Service development.
1+ years with Linux/Unix.
Experience with Spring .
Knowledge of open source libraries such as Log4j, JUnit, UC4 and Apache
Commons, a plus.
Spring Batch a Plus.

*Plusses*:
Trading and Financial environment

*Day-2-Day:*
Primary role of developer will be to assist in business process and
technology enhancements to a number of Trade Revenue Systems web
applications. These applications are used by internal as well as external
facing customers that enable CME Group’s client base to search, view and
edit transactions and execute ad-hoc reports. It is required that this
candidate have an exceptional grasp of object oriented concepts, web
technologies, be proficient in writing optimized SQL and have experience on
such frameworks such as Spring. Candidate needs to be self-motivated and be
able to plan and execute based on imposed deadlines. The candidate must
have exceptional interpersonal communications skills and support a
collaborative approach to development.