Hello,

This is *Neil Khanna*, Sr.Technical Recruiter from IT Brainiac We have an
urgent requirement for one of our clients, please find the job description
below and interested please send me your most updated resume on
*neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*.* We will be providing immediate feedback or
response to your Resume.*

*Job Title: Sybase DBA*

Location: Atlanta, GA.

Duration:6-12Months

*Responsibilities:*

Installation, configuration, maintenance, patching

24X7 Support carry smartphone

Need to be able to work closely with vendors, application development,
business users, dba's

SQL/Stored Procedure Programming

Participation in Disaster Recovery

Processing of Helpdesk Tickets and change management requests

Backup and Recovery

Performance and Tuning

Documents the environment/procedures etc.

*Required Skills:*

Solid Working Knowledge of Unix 7+ years

Strong Sybase ASE 7+ years with Sybase ASE 12.0, 12.51 and 15.0.3

Sybase IQ proficient - experience with Sybase IQ 12.7

Familiarity with tools DBArtisan, ETL Tools, BCP, SFTP

Unix Scripting, crontab scheduling

Excellent Troubleshooting skills

Works well with peers Team Work!

Excellent Communication Skills

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*
*Neil Khanna - Sr.Technical RecruiterIT Brainiac  Inc.*
*D: 929-268-0690*
*Email: neil.kha...@itbtalent.com <neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*