Dear Employer,

Greetings of the day. Hope you are doing good.

My Name is Ashok, I am a Bench recruiter representing "Confiancetech
Solutions Inc.," We are an IT consulting firm based out of Milton, MA , and
would like to partner with your company to provide you our resources for
your clients requirement on a corp-to-corp basis. We have a resources for
other technologies also for requirements with fast turnaround time. Please
give us a chance to work on your requirements by sending your requirements

Please add *as...@confiancetech.com* <rash...@infotechspectrum.com> to your
mailing list. Feel free to reach me for further concerns at
*(617)-433-5169.*

If you have any job opportunity for our consultants please do forward your
requirements to proceed further.

Have a wonderful day...!

*Name*

*Skills*

*EXP*

*Location*

*Relocation*

*Work Authorization*

*Bharathi*

*SAP BI/BO/BW*

*Developer*

*8+ Y*

*TX*

*Yes*

*GC*

*Steven*

*SAP BI/BO/BW*

*Developer*

*8+ Y*

*TX*

*Yes*

*US Citizen*

*Pavan kumar*

*Oracle DBA*

*9+Y*

*OH*

*Yes*

*H1B*

*Biplaw*

*ETL/Informatica Developer*

*7+Y*

*MA*

*Yes*

*GC*

*Ajith*

*ETL/Informatica Developer*

*7+Y*

*OH*

*Yes*

*H1B*

--

Regards

Ashok

Technical Recruiter

*Confiancetech Solutions*|293 Granite Avenue, Milton, MA 02186.

Office :( 617)-433-5169 | as...@confiancetech.com<psrini...@confiancetech.com>

Confiance Tech Solutions stands for ensuring trust and transparency during
all the processes that leads to great value

 In the complex world of information technology, Confiance Tech Solutions
will connect you to the right talent, the right opportunities and the right
answers. Let us help you make exceptional connections.