Dear Professionals,
fits the below job description.

Please reply at
*chris.br...@panzersolutions.com*<chris.br...@panzersolutions.com>

between us and the end client.

OAT TESTER
Location  : Atlanta, GA -- F2F
Duration  : 4 months with likelihood of extension!

Currently seeking an Operational Acceptance Testing Engineer/Expert to work
with our client's Data Center Transformation team in the Atlanta area. This
role reports directly to the Build Manager overseeing a complex data center
migration and transformation effort for a global client.

The Operational Acceptance Testing (OAT) team focuses on operational
testing, validation, and acceptance of all code and infrastructure
component deliveries to production environments. This individual will
perform integration, vendor, and end-to-end tests, will support acceptance
testing in the OAT environment and support any products requiring this type
of testing.

The Operations Test Engineer will work with the Director, Operations
Testing and the other Operations Test Engineers in the planning and
execution of Operations Acceptance Test (OAT) cycles for new releases
including test scenario creation, test data setup, test execution, and
validation. The Operations Test Engineer will also be responsible for
working with the rest of the OAT team to ensure that the operations testing
environment or other applicable testing environments are prepared and
available in time for scheduled activities. The ideal candidate must be an
experienced tester and very technical in nature, as well as a self-starter
with excellent/clear communication skills.

Infrastructure Testing / Hardware Testing
Performance/ Stress/ Volume
Windows Services
Web Services
Software testing