*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing good.*

*Please find the job description below.*

Please send resumes to:

 r...@itintellects.com

PeopleSoft ERP Developer
Albany, NY
2 years

Job Description:
Candidates should have at least 7 years experience, and at least one of the
following should apply:

Experience performing functional analysis on the New York State’s Statewide
Financial System Project

Experiencing of performing functional analysis in a PeopleSoft ERP

Serving in a functional lead capacity in a PeopleSoft ERP in any
combination of at least two of the following modules:

   - Accounts Payable
   - Travel and Expense
   - Accounts Receivable
   - Billing
   - General Ledger
   - Commitment Control
   - Project Costing
   - Inventory
   - Assets
   - Supplier contracts
   - Strategic Sourcing
   - Asset Management
   - Real Estate management
   - IT asset management
   - Inventory
   - Mobile Inventory
   - Program management
   - Project costing (we will be doing a total reimplementation)
   - e-invoicing
   - catalog integration

Experience working as a functional analyst in a PeopleSoft ERP in any
public sector

Please note that our client does allow Skype/remote interviews.  However
they reserve the right to require an in-person interview.

Thanks and regards,

 *Raj Sekhar*

*Work: 828-202-6183*

*Fax: 732 359 1525*