*Jr. Oracle DBA -  North Chicago, IL - 24 months - Direct Client *
 Immediate Interview and Start ASAP!!

*Job Title: Jr. Oracle DBALocation: North Chicago, ILLocation: 24 months
contractDescription of services:We are looking for the Oracle Junior DBA
with 3+ years of experience.  The resource will be working on separation
projects (scripted Server migration).  It must be available to work 2nd
shift and weekends for 25% of allocation. The start date is now.  The
length of the contract is 24 months.  Deliverables:General DBA Duties
Script server MigrationAs far as Jr. DBA, we are looking for a resource
with 3+ years of "verifiable" US experience as Oracle Database
Administrator, excellent communication skills, local, and able to work up
to 25% on weekends and second shift*

*Please send resume to gorak.prav...@zevatechnology.com
<gorak.prav...@zevatechnology.com>*