Hello Partners,

Certified Informatica Developer

I have 3 new openings in Northern, Kentucky..

We've submitted several resumes for this position. We submitted 1
person who was certified and they requested an interview almost
immediately.  Find more Informatica certified people and we'll have a
much better chance of getting a placement.

Estimated Start date : 02/16/2014
Estimated End date:05/30/2014
Estimated Duration : 15 Weeks
Role : Developer
Role Description : IS Developer
Desired Experience : 5.00 yrs.
General Description : Developer of ETL using Informatica toolset
Requirements/Must Have : ETL (Extract Transform Load) Databases:
Oracle / DB2 / Sql Informatica Oracle Goldengate SQL
Skills & Qualification : Good Communication (Written & Spoken)
Organization Project Team Experience Abilty to develop/support Project
Lead in order to support requirements development

Regards:
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager

ITBrainiac Inc.

Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
www.itbrainiac.com