Hello,

This is *Shaik Emraan*, Sr.Technical Recruiter from *Consulting Knights
Inc. * We have an urgent requirement for one of our clients, please find
the job description below and interested please send me your most updated
resume on *shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com
<shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com>*. *We will be
providing immediate feedback or response to your Resume.*

* Job Title: ASP.Net DeveloperLocation: Raleigh, NCDuration: 6+months
contract with extensionsRate : $45-47/-hr on C2C MAXXXResponsibilities:*
The existing public website has data driven elements used to display lists
of published reports allowing the public to sign up to receive information
based on preferences.
Current implementation of those features needs improvements in usability,
clarity & security, providing opportunities for innovative development.
The developer must possess confidence and expertise in adapting a static
visual design (HTML & CSS styles, etc.) to work with ASP.Net controls,
master pages, skin files and  ASP.Net themes, as we update the visual
design and usability of the public web site.

*Job Description:*
Highly proficient in ASP.NET web forms development using Visual Basic.NET
coding
Thoroughly familiar with DHTML and CSS techniques for implementing modern,
attractive, dynamic public web sites
Ability to implement design specifications as provided from a web graphics
design company into the ASP.NET web site paradigm (e.g., ASP.Net style
theme, skinned controls, master pages, menu controls with dynamic actions,
etc.)
Thoroughly familiar with JavaScript, JQuery, and AJAX web client
technologies
Ability to use AJAX Control Toolkit controls as needed to provide dynamic
web page elements
Ability to adapt a visual web design to ASP.Net controls and technologies,
and migrate existing web content to a new ASP.Net website having the new
design
SiteMapPath control.
The ASP.Net gridviews which display lists of audit reports will need a
better styling than default but no styles were provided by the web designer.
Some page content which originally occupied the width of the page must be
confined to the left half side of the page in the new website design, so
styles and layout must be changed when migrating that content. The secured
pages for subscribing to reports need to be migrated to the new website
design. Can the login page use better security techniques without making it
more complicated for public users? (for example, CAPTCHA technology?) What
are some of options to make the subscription UI more user-friendly? The
Search features are somewhat disparate, part of which rely on querying a
SQL database and part of which rely on the old Index Server technology for
full-text searching. What could we use for better full-text searching
(newer MS search platform?), and how might all the search features be
better presented in the UI?

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail
ID: shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com
<shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com>  *

*Thanks Shaik Emraan| Executive Search Consultingknights Inc D:
609-423-4877 Email: shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com
<shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com>*