HI

This is Tom Here from Softcom Systems.

I have the following urgent requirement. *Please let me know if you are
interested.*

*Job Title   : Java* *Front End Developer*

*Location   : Bethesda, MD*

*Duration   : 12 Months*

*Immediate Interview* *Short Closure*

Job Description

Required Experience:

Key Skills: JAVA, CSS3, HTML5, JSP, XSL, JQUERY, AJAX, JAVA SCRIPT

Technical Skills:

Required 6+ years' experience in Java, J2EE, Servlets, EJB ,JDBC, XML, XSL

RDBMS experience (prefer DB2, SQL Server, Oracle), SQL

JavaScript, HTML5

Java Server Pages (JSP)

Object oriented design knowledge

Cascading Style Sheets (CSS3)

(Desirable)

RMI, JMS

Rational Rose, ClearCase, ClearQuest, Unified Process

UML

Web Services, SOAP

Junit (testing framework)

Search Engines