.Net Developer* - *in person Interview - *Direct Client *

*Immediate Interview and Start ASAP!!!*

*Please send resume to s...@cncconsulting.com <s...@cncconsulting.com> *

Job title: .Net Developer

Location: Denver, CO

Duration: 6 months

Direct Client Position

in person Interview

Rate: $50-55/hr on C2C

The Colorado Secretary of State's Office is in need of one mid-level
ASP.NETWeb Developer for a critical project supporting the state and
Colorado
counties. We are engaged in developing an ASP.NET MVC Web application using
WCF Services. The architect will be working alongside our project team to
implement a new web application supporting the conduct of elections in
Colorado.

The scope of this project is to develop a fully tested and proven solution
for the implementation of a statewide electronic pollbook system that fully
complies with all applicable federal and state laws and the business
requirements of the state and counties.

In general, the system will:

Protect the voter information of all registered citizens

Maintain the integrity of the electoral process

Enable county election officials to administer efficient, fair, and
impartial elections

Provide an audit capability; and

Establish stronger coordination inherent in a statewide system

We will hire for a six-month contract, beginning in March 2014 and
extending through August 2014. Work will be performed on-site at the
Colorado Department of State (1700 Broadway, Denver, CO 80290). We offer
interesting work in a small organization that makes a real impact on
democracy in a collegial environment in downtown Denver. You'll be working
in an organization that offers flexible hours, modern technology, and smart
co-workers. Our office has a reputation for innovative work that gets
noticed (http://goo.gl/K2JFKR, http://goo.gl/ExL3Dj) and wins awards (
http://goo.gl/DW1zHj).

MUST have 3 plus years of strong experience in designing web pages using
all latest web technologies HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Ajax, JSON, Javascript

2 - 3 years of experience in professional web application development using
ASP.NET MVC3/higher, strong understanding of MVC design pattern

2 years of C# programming experience

Experience in Agile Methodologies

Using Visual studio 2012/higher

*Please send resume to s...@cncconsulting.com <s...@cncconsulting.com> *