I have a very urgent DIRECT CLIENT requirement for .Net Developer in Des
Moines, IA . Please Let Me Know If you have available candidate, please
reply with their word resume, location, rate and contact number.

Please send the resumes at alb...@cncconsulting.com

Job Title : .Net Developer
Location : Des Moines, IA
Duration : 6 mths
Client: State of IA

Note: all required skills must be on resume
This position will be pointed directly at a process referred to as 'CD31'.
The process is intended to synchronize files between Iowa and the Federal
repository for commercial drivers. The task will also include developing a
long term solution to maintain the synchronization. The majority of the
work will be batch and data with some small front end exposure to a feature
that will allow users to make corrections to the files. The batch work is
intended to automate as much of the synchronization as we possibly can and
create the long term solution.

Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience Expertise Rating
C#.Net Required 5 Years
ASP.Net Required 7 Years
Visual Studio 2010 Required 2 Years
.Net Framework (3.5, 4.0) Required 5 Years
Web Services Required 5 Years
SOAP Required 5 Years
T-SQL Required 5 Years
XML Required 3 Years

Thank you!

Albert Smith
CNC Consulting, Inc
The enterprise resource for staff augmentation
224-764-8408 Phone
Fax: 201-541-9128
alb...@cncconsulting.com