A new Job, ID: 147091 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/147091> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in
Town<http://www.ejobsville.com>

Title:  SAP HCM Functional Lead  posted on 2014-04-09 06:42:42

Job Description:Hello Partner,

Greeting From EApps Tech LLC...!!!

My name is *Ajay*, we have a job opportunity for you as a *SAP HCM
Functional Lead *one of our client based at *Winter Park, FL.*

*Title: SAP HCM Functional Lead*
*Location:* *Winter Park, FL.*
*Duration:3+ Months *
*Start Date:* *4/14/14*

*Job Description*:

   - I need an SAP HCM Benefits Functional Lead to design and map changes
   to support Benefits Annual Enrollment via Self-Service.
   - Must be able to document configurations, functional specifications,
   and BPPs.
   - Candidate will also need to help coordinate with the applications
   development team to turn functional requirements into technical solutions,
   in addition to providing Post Go-Live support, defect resolution, and
   creating Quality Center test cases
   - Must have experience with SAP HCM, Benefits Enrollment, implementation
   methodologies and tools, SAP Solution Manager, ASAP, and Agile in a K-12
   space.

Salary: doe

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/147091>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*