A new Job, ID: 163454 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/163454> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in
Town<http://www.ejobsville.com>

Title:  Java SOA Developer  posted on 2014-05-05 20:14:24

Job Description:

Hi ,

Hope you are doing good!!!!

We have urgent Java position with our partners. If this is of your interest
kindly send me resume with contact details along with rate confirmation for
quick submittal.

*Java SOA Developer (GC/US Citizen’s only)*

*Location  : Buffalo, NY*

*Duration  : 8  Months*

*Rate         : $60/hr on 1099/C2C Max*

Skills:-

Java: 3-5 years: Candidates must have experience working within an object
oriented environment in regards to design and coding, including frameworks.
Message Broker: 3+ years: Candidates must have experience utilizing Message
Broker in creating reusable integration solutions.
Publish/Subscribe: 3+ years: Working with the methodology in SOA.
Web Services Technologies: 3+ years: working with web services tools
including SOAP or XML or ESB or MQ Messaging or WSDL.

Salary: 60

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/163454>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*