Hi Professionals,

Please let me know if you have any resource for this position:

*Required : “Project Manager” Financial Experience*

*Location : Buffalo,NY*

Technical Project Manager to support multiple initiatives utilizing US WOLF
scanning.

PMP Certification, IT PM Software Experience

Responsibilities include managing the day to day project tasks, activities,
communication, issues and risk utilizing RBPM, SDLC and Agile development
methodologies to implement a quality delivery to our customers within the
agreed upon budget and schedule.

*Regards*,

Raj Yadav

*Recruiter*

Ph: 609-897-9670 x 2168 , Fax: 609 228 5522

Email: rya...@sysmind.com

SysMind LLC, 38 washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ-08550