Hi

We have the below contract job opportunity with one of our direct clients.
Please send across the resume along with the contact information at the
earliest to kanhaiya.pan...@acsicorp.com or call me at 678-207-5255

*Role: SDET *

*Location: Redmond, WA*

Windows Test Automation Proven design, development and test skills with
experience shipping application or system software 2+ year industry
development experience in C# with strong programming and debugging skills
Atlas/WTT experience Ability to solve technical problems independently in
areas of ownership Ability to learn new technology areas quickly Understand
and debug existing code Specific projects may require knowledge of low
level system development, protocols, distributed systems, multi-threaded
development etc.

*Thanks and Regards,*

Kanhaiya Pandey

*ACS Global Services* | 2400 Meadowbrook Parkway; Duluth, GA 30096

Phone 678-207-5255

kanhaiya.pan...@acsicorp.com *|| *www.acsicorp.com

Gtalk: adamseansm...@gmail.com

[image: Description: Description: