A new Job, ID: 191172 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/191172> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com/>

Title:  QlikView Developer  posted on 2014-06-17 16:44:56

Job Description:Hi;
 Hope you doing great Today..!!
 I have Urgent Job Opportunity for you with my  Client “TCS(Tata
Consultancy Services)” going to implement this Project to their End Client.
*Positions : **QlikView Developer*
*Location   : *
*Berkeley Heights, NJDurations: 6 Month *

1) Must have designed and developed minimum two implementations of
management executive dashboards using QlikView tool
2) Should have hands on development tasks:
a. Thorough understanding on QlikView security, architecture and design
components, user profiles, and authentication mechanisms.
b. Thorough knowledge on performance improvements
c. Communicate and collaborate with the end-users and gather required
information from them
d. Apply source system adaptors required to connect to all disparate data
sources necessary to arrive at a single data view
e. Examine explain plans and modify SQL as necessary to achieve optimal
performance.
f. Clearly and thoroughly document all detail designs

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/191172>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*