Hi

We have the below Contract job opportunity with one of our direct clients.
Please send across the resume along with the contact information at the
earliest to kanhaiya.pan...@acsicorp.com or call me at 678-207-5255

Location: Irving, TX

Client – PHOTON / NMG

(For H1b Consultant need H1b copy during submission)

Looking for a release and build engineer with 5+ yrs of experience

Experience with setting up Continuous Integration - Mandatory

Well versed with all aspects of SCM using subversion and similar version
control tools.

Good knowledge of Jenkins

Experience with AWS environments & Chef scripts is a preferred skill

Has worked on an environment coordinating between development and QA teams
and planning builds and releases

Exposure to Agile methodology is a big plus

Excellent Linux knowledge is essential

Shell Scripting experience and SQL desired.

Good communication skills and team player

*Please send your word format Resume along with below detail:-- *

Ø  Full legal Name :

Ø  Best Contact Number and Time to reach you:

Ø  Email Id :

Ø  Current Location:

Ø  Open to Relocation :

Ø  Visa Status (visa expiration date):

Ø  Availability to start  (End date of project):

Ø  Available for interview (timing) :

Ø  Highest Qualification with Year :

Ø  Skype Id:

Thanks and Regards,

Kanhaiya Pandey

*ACS Global Services* | 2400 Meadowbrook Parkway; Duluth, GA 30096

Phone 678-207-5255

kanhaiya.pan...@acsicorp.com *|| *www.acsicorp.com

Gtalk: adamseansm...@gmail.com

[image: Description: Description: