Hi Folk,
Hope you all doing great!!!

My Name is Martin Jones ( Technical Recruiter) from Seven Hills Software
Technologies Inc. I am wondering if your Consultant is available for the
below position, if so please respond me your Consultant most updated resume
and the best contact number to reach him ASAP . If you are
interested, please Do Send me if you have the Consultant for my below
position ASAP  at marti...@shstinc.com ) or 412-450-1316 Ext : 101. Thank
you and  here is the position.you have anyone available,

Job Title: Sr Level Java Developer
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Duration: 3+ Months
*NEED LOCAL AND 10+ Years Candidate*

A little slow at this time, but if you have someone close to Indianapolis
with 10 + years of Java must have at least 5 Years with JSF

Regards,

*Martin Jones*

Sr Technical Recruiter

Seven Hills Software Technologies Inc