Hi,

Hope you are doing well!!

Trust this email finds you in best of your health. We have an urgent
requirement with our direct. Please find the below details.

*Position: Informatica Admin*

*Location: Parsippany, NJ*

*Type: Contract/ C2H*

·         5 - 7 Years of Informatica Experience (version 9.5 is must) as an
Administrator or Experience Developer
·         Informatica Performance Tuning
·         Teradata Experience is preferred
·         Good Knowledge of UNIX/Linux operating systems.
·         Strong background in UNIX/Linux shell scripting.
·         Good Communication skills (written and verbal)
·         Ability to work with others on a dynamic and fast-moving team -
Collaborate on Solutions and Share Knowledge
·         Adherence to already in place Processes and Procedures

Thanks and regards,

*Vinay Kumar*

*Sr. Recruitment Executive*

Software Folks Inc. (dba Saviance Technologies)

16 Bridge St , Metuchen, NJ - 08840|

Work Ph:  609-945-3426

Email : vinay.ku...@saviancetech.com

Web: www.saviance.com  |

*Global Delivery Centre -  USA | UK | Australia*