Hello Partners,

Sharepoint Admin

This role in Malvern PA is still open.  *(MUST BE LOCAL TO PA or Near By
Who can Inperson Interview)*

6 Months CTH

We just had someone interview who did well but didn’t have quite enough
experience to hire for contract to hire, which is what this job. As
mentioned before we really want someone… no more than that and we need an
admin, not an architect. We need someone who is comfortable with the admin
part. Onsite interview required so its just a phone and onsite and then
they get hired.

Job duties:

·         Performed upgrades from SharePoint 2007 to 2010

·         Full range of support and maintenance

·         Knowledge of SQL optimization for SharePoint.

Job Requirements:

·         Around 4+ years of SharePoint 2010/2013.

·         Will have done a Sharepoint upgrade to 2007-2010

·         Office365 is a nice to have but not required.  and SharePoint
2013 working knowledge

Regards:
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager

ITBrainiac Inc.
Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
www.itbrainiac.com