Hello,

Hope you are doing good!!

We have an Urgent requirement with one of our client. Please go through the
job details and let me know your interest. If interested please send me
your updated resume with the below mentioned details

*Please share profiles to ch...@bourntec.com <ch...@bourntec.com>*

*Requirement: 1*

*Title : Cognos TM1 Developer*

*Location: Portland, OR*

*Duration: 6-12 months *

*Job Summary:*

Experience with Business Intelligence and Analytics providing solutions to
business requirements

Seasoned solution delivery consultant with both Business Analysis and
Technical skills

Deep experience using IBM Cognos TM1 enterprise planning software providing
financial solutions to the business

Experience with multidimensional expressions (MDX) is support of Cognos
object delivery

Experience with data analysis for transformation into OLAP cubes

Must be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment helping to
develop and document BI solutions

Must enjoy new challenges solving complex technical and business problems

Experience supporting a financial business environment creating Cognos BI
Reporting solutions

Must be able to analyze current technical architecture and recommend and
implement improvement opportunities

Must have hands-on SQL development experience

Some experience with Hyperion ETL (and migration to Cognos) a plus

*Requirement: 2*

*Role: Systems Analyst*

*Location: Frederick, MD*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Job Description*

7+ years of experience

Strong systems requirements documentation experience

Preferably experience with financial reporting systems/ETL

Executing data import/exports

Excellent communication skills

If interested, Please send me the following information:

Updated Word resume:

Full Name:

Contact Number:

Email ID:

Compensation/Rate on Hourly basis:

Visa Status:

Last 4 digits SSN No:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Availability/Notice Period:

Available for In-person Interview(If required):

Skype ID:

End Date of Recent project:

Educational Details (Higher Education/University/Place/Year of Completion):

2 Professional References (Name/Client/Designation/Contact Number/Official
Email ID

Best regards,

Chiru | IT - Recruiter

B*o*urntec *Solutions* Inc.,

1701 East Wood field Road, Suite 200, Schaumburg, IL - 60173

Direct: 847-380-8037

ch...@bourntec.com | www.bourntec.com

Yahoo : chiru_recrui...@yahoo.com

Gmail : chiru.recrui...@gmail.com

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
http://www.a2sworks.co.uk/SITE/UserMedia/Images/LinkedIn-Button.gif]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/522154?trk=NUS_CMPY_TWIT>[image:
http://www.leap-program.org/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/twitterbutton2.png]
<https://twitter.com/Bourntecjobs>[image: Description: Description: View my