Hi

          This is *Baseer* from *GLOBAL COMPUTER PRODUCTS INC*. (GCP-Inc); I
am glad to inform you that one of our clients has an interesting job
position for you. I would appreciate if you send me suitable updated resume
along with the contact details. Please reply me ASAP.

* *

*JOB DETAILS:*

Job Title:* Java Developer –* *NJ State government experience is MUST***

Location:* NJ*

Duration:* 6+Months*

Bill rate:* Very competitive*

We are going to have the following position opening up for our client, The
State of NJ.

Ideally they would like to have resources that previous State government
experience.

*REQUIRED SKILLS*

Java J2EE

 Required

 *5  Years*

Oracle9i

 Required

 *5  Years*

Oracle 10g

 Required

 *2  Years*

SUN Appserver 8.2

 Required

 *3  Years*

Oracle Jdeveloper

 Required

 *3  Years*

SQL technologies in Borland JBuilder

 Required

 *3  Years*

XML technologies in Borland JBuilder

 Required

 *3  Years*

SUN JAVA Studio IDE environments

 Required

 *3  Years*

NetBeans

 Highly desired

 *2  Years*

Crystal Reports 10 or higher

 Highly desired

 *2  Years*

Good oral and wrtten skills

 Required

Previous State of NJ experience

 MUST

Thanks & Regards,

*Baseer*

*Global Computer Products Inc** *

*4451 Brookfield Corp Drive,*

*Chantilly,VA 20151*

*Certified Small Business **Enterprise (SBE)*

*Please keep Cc to baseer....@gmail.com*

accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.