Hello,

Here is a hot requirement for *< Flex Developer / Flex migration Engineer -
NY - 4-6 Months+ >.* Please let us know if you have any suitable consultants
available for the earliest client submission.

*Position:* Flex Developer / Flex migration Engineer

*Location:* New York

*Duration:* 4-6 Months+

*Job Description:*

   - Flex 2.0 to 3.0 or higher version upgrade experience, Action scripting
   - Good to have skills (Plus but not a must have): C# /ASP.Net background.
   - As discussed, pls send in 2 professional references with official email
   id’s and contact nos, also complete the test, need employer details as well.
   - This is an excellent opportunity with our direct client where we can
   get interviews and have you placed if you only have the skills/exp our
   client is looking for.
   - Will be involved in a large-scale consumer-facing Adobe Flex RIA
   reaching more than 1,000,000 million users on a monthly basis.
   - Application is localized across seven countries including Germany,
   Netherlands, and France.
   - You will be providing on-going bug support and fixes for the client
   suite for their online tools built in Adobe Flex 3.0.

--
RAGHU RAM

ConfiMinds, LLC.
www.confiminds.com