Hi,

 Please go through the requirements and send suitable resumes with
contact details, billing rate and current location of your consultant
to div...@xperttech.com

Position: Oracle Apps functional Payroll Consultant

Location - Houston, TX

Duration: 9 months

Our client is in the beginning of a project to convert one of their
existing business units’ Payroll systems to Oracle Payroll 11.10.2
(with HR and Benefits to follow later).

They need an experience Oracle Payroll Functional consultant to work
with the end users to gather requirements and perform gap analysis as
they begin this project.

This part of the project is expected to last 4 months, and will be
succeeded by the remaining parts of the overall conversion to include
interfaces, customizations, configurations, and support.  We would
prefer to utilize a person who can perform all parts of this project.

Requirements:

At least 3-4 years of Oracle Payroll functional experience including
both hourly and salaried pay structures

Experience on at least 2 Oracle Payroll implementation, upgrade, or
conversion projects

Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interface with
Payroll business users and document findings.

Desired:

Additional experience with Oracle Applications HRMS and Benefits

Developing interfaces, customizations, configurations, and support

Experience with Kronos timekeeping system

Experience with union-influenced payroll systems

Any experience in the food service/entertainment industry

Thanks,

Divya P

XpertTech Inc

400 W Cummings Park,

Suite#5450A

Woburn, MA-01801

Email: div...@xperttech.com

Phone: 781-787-0898

Fax: 978-405-5040

www.xperttech.com

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be
removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your
"original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include
complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience
if any caused.