Hi,

 Please go through the requirements and send suitable resumes with
contact details, billing rate and current location to
div...@xperttech.com

Position: ColdFusion developers

Location: Rochester, MN

Duration: 9+ months

We are looking for experienced Cold Fusion Developers to work on new
development, enhancements, and maintenance of world-class web
applications for our client.  These people will be embedded at a world
class healthcare client and will be developing and updating numerous
service and resource portals on this highly visible, high volume web
product.  Applicants must have current experience with developing
ColdFusion (versions 7,8,9) web applications.  Additional technical
skills are listed below.

The qualified candidate will also be expected to have excellent
professional teaming skills, including the ability to work
collaboratively and independently with members of a wide range of
business and technical skills.

Minimum of 3 years of web development experience
Minimum of 2 years experience with ColdFusion versions 7, 8, and/or 9
Must have experience working with ColdFusion Components (CFCs)
Must have strong database development skills, preferably with MS SQL
Server
Must have experience with ColdFusion frameworks (Model-Glue,
ColdSpring, Fusebox, Mach-II)
Must have experience working with XML and Web Services
Object Oriented experience is expected
Excellent communication skills are required
Experience with MVC (Model View Controller) design pattern is
preferred
Experience with JavaScript and AJAX frameworks is preferred
Experience with .NET is desirable

Thanks,

Divya P

XpertTech Inc

400 W Cummings Park,

Suite#5450A

Woburn, MA-01801

Email: div...@xperttech.com

Phone: 781-787-0898

Fax: 978-405-5040

www.xperttech.com

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be
removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your
"original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include
complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience
if any caused.