Hi,

Please go through the requirements and send resumes with contact details,
billing rate and current location to div...@xperttech.com

Position: Websphere Commerce Server

Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 6+ months

QUESTIONS THAT MUST BE ANSWERED YES/NO BEFORE SUBMITTING:
-Does candidate have experience in working with business and IT sponsors to
define and design B2B and B2C eCommerce solutions
-Does candidate have hands-on experience designing and developing eCommerce
B2B and B2C applications in WebSphere Commerce 6.x and 7.x?
-Has the candidate completed delivery of 1+ projects on the WebSphere
Commerce platform in the last 2 - 3 years?
-Does the candidate have experience in 2+ subsystems in WCS 6.x or
7.x(Catalog, Order, Trading, Payment, Member)?

Description of Services:
Contractor will work with a diverse team of consultants and clinet to
support design efforts and implement designs, test and deploy a hybrid
eCommerce solution.  Contractor will participate in development of solutions
architecture, i.e. business and technical architecture of proposed
application, as well as working on functional and technical component
designs, component development, support integration testing and application
deployment and finally support initial production stages of the application.
Contractor will work under the guidance of client management to complete
assigned tasks on time and agree to provide support and services during
standard operating hours between 9 AM and 6 PM Central Time.

Thanks,

Divya P*
*

*Xpert**Tech** Inc*

400 W Cummings Park,

Suite#5450A

Woburn, MA-01801

Email: div...@xperttech.com

Phone: 781-787-0898

Fax: 978-405-5040
<http://www.xperttech.com/>

www.xperttech.com

address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.