Hi,

Please go through the requirements and send resumes with contact details,
billing rate and current location to div...@xperttech.com

Position: .Net Developer with ArcGIS

Location:Madison, WI

Duration: 3-6 month initial duration (high probability of extension)

*RESUMES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE COMPLETED SKILLS INVENTORY WITH SKILL LEVEL AND
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE ALONG WITH ONE PROFESSIONAL REFERENCE CANNOT BE
REVIEWED.*

ArcGIS-based web applications, including framework, infrastructure and
development tools based on ESRI Silverlight and/or Javascript API. Supports
and/or installs ArcGIS-based web applications, infrastructure and
development tools. Participates in the testing process through test review
and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software. Experience in
deploying ArcGIS-based web applications to a production environment.
Software Engineer capabilities with 8 or more years of experience, relies on
experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, independently performs
a variety of complicated tasks, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is
expected.

*PLEASE HAVE CANDIDATE FILL OUT SKILLS INVENTORY BELOW BEFORE SUBMITTING AND
PROVIDE ONE REFERENCE NAME/CONTACT INFO:*

SKILLS

Required / Desired

Amount of Experience Years

Actual Years of Experience

*Experience handling spatial data*

Required

*3 (Moderately Strong) of 5 (Expert*

*ArcGIS API for JavaScript - Experience designing/building GIS web
applications using ESRI's JavaScri**

Required

*4 (Very Strong) of 5 (Expert)and 2+ Yrs*

*ArcGIS API for Silverlight - Experience designing/building GIS web
applications using ESRI's Silverl*

Required

*4 (Very Strong) of 5 (Expert)and 1+ Yrs.*

*GIS Web Arc Server*

Required

*3 (Moderately Strong) of 5 (Expert)and 3+ Yrs.*

*GIS Web Mapping*

Required

*4 (Very Strong) of 5 (Expert)and 4+ Yrs.*

*GIS Web Services*

Required

*4 (Very Strong) of 5 (Expert)and 4+ Yrs*

*User knowledge of map reporting tools: ArcGIS/MXD*

Required

*3 (Moderately Strong) of 5 (Expert)*

*Oracle*

Required

*3 (Moderately Strong) of 5 (Expert)and 3+ Yrs.*

*Spatial Database Engine (SDE)*

Required

*3 (Moderately Strong) of 5 (Expert)and 3+ Yrs.*

*JavaScript **

Required

*4 (Very Strong) of 5 (Expert)and 5+ Yrs.*

*Silverlight Development***

Required **

*3 (Moderately Strong) of 5 (Expert)and 3+ Yrs.***

* *

*VB.Net*

Required

*4 (Very Strong) of 5 (Expert)and 3+ Yrs.***

* *

Thanks,

Divya P

*Xpert**Tech** Inc*

400 W Cummings Park,

Suite#5450A

Woburn, MA-01801

Email: div...@xperttech.com

Phone: 781-787-0898

Fax: 978-405-5040

www.xperttech.com

address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.