Hi,

Please go through the requirements and send resumes with contact details,
billing rate and current location to div...@xperttech.com

BA with Electronic Funds Transfer experience

Madison, WI

6 month duration

Rate: $37/hr Max

*Education: *4 yr college degree in Computer Science, Management Information
Systems, Engineering or Business Administration
*Job experience equivalent: *5 years business analysis, IT application
development, or process engineering experience
Demonstrated knowledge of the entire Software Development Lifecycle and/or
the Project Management Methodology
Proven ability to clearly and effectively communicate business and technical
information, both verbally and in writing
Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and high level of customer service
*Within the last 3 years: *
6 months engagement experience as a business analyst performing roles such
as requirements elicitation, or documenting use cases, use case diagrams,
process flows, state transition diagrams, etc.
18 months participation on medium to large size projects (10+ FTEs)
executing the Requirement Management Methodology    *
                                          *

***Responsibilities: *- Produce detailed-level requirements deliverables,
which include use cases. - Schedule and lead requirements sessions - Resolve
issues - Estimate work. - Perform other tasks related to requirements as
directed by team lead. *Skill Set *- BA experience mandatory - Experience
with electronic fund transfer systems required - Knowledge of financial
systems preferred Project Background The purpose of this project is
primarily to move CUNA Mutual’s custom-built electronic fund transfer system
onto supported technology. As the technology is re-architected, it will
enable the corporate “Pivot Strategy” (as CUNA Mutual diversifies into the
non-credit union marketplace) by incorporating the use of Organization ID's
into the WebEFT system. It will also enable regulatory requirement
processing of the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) while mitigating
the current risk around reprocessing batch files.

*PLEASE HAVE CANDIDATE FILL OUT SKILLS INVENTORY BELOW BEFORE SUBMITTING:*

*Skill/Role Level Years Preference*
Business Analyst *Intermediate* 0.0 Required
Business Analysis *Intermediate* 0.0 Required

Thanks,

Divya P

*Xpert**Tech** Inc*

400 W Cummings Park,

Suite#5450A

Woburn, MA-01801

Email: div...@xperttech.com

Phone: 781-787-0898

Fax: 978-405-5040

www.xperttech.com

address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.