*HI Partners,
*

* *

*Title: Project Manager / Transition Manager*

Location:   Sacramento, CA

Duration: 2 Months

 Please send me matching Resumes to *rak...@dbizinfotech.com*

*Must have the following skills and experience:*

·         Project Management experience

·         SAP HCM implementation experience

·         Extensive experience building a production support organization

·          Managed a production support organization with an employee base
in excess of 100K.

·         Duties include:

·         Build and manage a project plan to define the client’s production
support organization and associated support processes including: revision of
internal processes surrounding SAP processes as defined in BPP’s, temporary
transition processes due to a phased rollout, and help desk processes.

·         Provide guidance for the customer team assigned to identify and
define production support processes

·          Provide guidance for the client to build their support
organization

Thanks and Regards,

*Rakesh.Puvvada*

*DBIZ Infotech, Inc*

1660 South Highway 100, SUITE 500

St Louis Park, MN - 55416

Tel: 651-315-8256, Fax: 866.403.5246

Email:rak...@dbizinfotech.com

www.DbizInfotech.com <http://www.dbizinfotech.com/>

“NOTE: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to
recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in error,
please accept our apologies and to be removed from our mailing list reply
with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject heading and your email address in the
body.

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread
environmental awareness”.