*PLEASE SEND PROFILES TO:nduva...@matrixonweb.com
>From now find my requirements at Sales/Employers/Vendors Team Group: **
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=4840558&trk=hb_side_g*<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=4840558&trk=hb_side_g>

*Hello*

My name is Naresh Duvalla from Matrix Technology Group. Please let us know
if you would be interested for the below requirement. Respond me with your
comfortable levels over the requirement with updated resume

*1)Job Title : Java Developer (UI + Server side role with the Hadoop)
Location    : Sunnyvale, CA
Duration    : Long-term contract *

*Rolls & Responsibilities:*
• Java Software Developer
• UI + Server side role with the Hadoop
• Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from a reputable
institute. (Master's degree will be preferable).
• Design and development of portal features using latest JavaScript
frameworks such as JQuery, JQuery Mobile, Backbone and Angular JS.
• Implement backend services using J2EE technologies (Spring and
Hibernate).
• Additional skills desired:
• Lucene, SOLR
• Hadoop, Hbase, Hive
• J2EE, GOF patterns and their usage
• Good understanding of algorithms
• Good understanding of Oracle, MySQL RDBMS.

*Exp: 8~10 yrs
Skype, Phone and F2F*

*2)Job Title : Crystal Report
  Location  : Sacramento, CA
  Duration  : Long-term contract *

*Rolls & Responsibilities:*
• Need crystal Report Developer with healthcare domain
• Crstal reports developer - Minimum of 3 years of experience good
knowledge of Crystal reports 2011 and good knowledge of writing T-SQL (SQL
Server 2008).
• Should be able to understand data model and create reports for the
Healthcare industry.

*Mode of interview: Only telephonic*

*3)Job Title : Business Analyst
  Location  : Boston, MA
  Duration  : 6 + Months*
having experience in handling ACH Automated Clearing House) Payments for
issuing IAT(Internal ACH Transactions) Payments.

*Rolls & Responsibilities:*
• Experience : 5 to 8 yrs
• Mandatory skills: Good functional knowledge in Payment
systems

• Desired Functional knowledge in Core Banking, Payments, PEP+& OFAC
• Desired Technical knowledge in Host, JCL, COBOL, CICS

*4)Job Title : Business Analyst
  Location  : Boston, MA*
  *Duration  : 6 + Months*
having experience in creating ACH(Automated Clearing House), EDI(Electronic
Data Interchange) and  BAI(Bank Administration Institute) files and
handling them.
Need to have a good business and technical understanding of the files and
formats used in these payments interfaces.

*Rolls & Responsibilities:*
• Experience : 5 to 8 yrs
• Mandatory skills: Good functional knowledge in Payment systems
• Desired Functional knowledge in Core Banking, Payments, PEP+& OFAC
• Desired Technical knowledge in Host, JCL, COBOL, CICS

*5)Job Title : Business Analyst
  Location  : Boston, MA
  Duration  : 6 + Months*
having experience in SWIFT payments, MT messages, online transactionality
and relationship between SWIFT and Bank Trade Services

*Rolls & Responsibilities:*
• Experience : 5 to 8 yrs
• Mandatory skills: Good functional knowledge in Payment systems
• Desired Functional knowledge in Core Banking, Payments & OFAC
• Desired Technical knowledge in Host, JCL, COBOL, CICS and MQ Queues

*6)Job Title : Microsoft Software Developer
  Location  : New York City
  Duration  : 6 + Months*

*Rolls & Responsibilities:*
• Experience: 5 to 8 yrs
• Mandatory Functional knowledge:
• Strong analytical skills, with ability to synthesize information and
develop powerful insights and solutions
• Experience of solving complex business problems and translating these
into applications
• Excellent record delivering applications on time and within the budget.

*Mandatory Technical knowledge:*
• Proficient in SQL Server 2008 and SSIS
• Proficient in Oracle
• Proficient in VB6 and VB.Net
• Proficient in DB2/400

*Other Mandatory knowledge:*
• Excellent Documentation skills
• Proved record of timely project/tasks completion
• Organizational and structural definition, aligned to corporate and local
operating principles and models

*Desired Functional knowledge:*
• Experience in Corporate banking business, accounting, Letters of Credit
and Stand by business and Demand Deposit Accounts Corporate business
• Desired Technical knowledge
• Experience working with iSeries systems

Thanks and Regards,
Naresh Duvalla
Sr Technical Recruiter
Matrix Technology Group
"Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)"
Phone: 973-457-5462
Fax: 732-909-2631
Email: nduva...@matrixonweb.com
SAP Practice URL: www.matrixonweb.com
Add - Yahoo: recruiter_nar...@yahoo.com
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/nareshdm

Note: If you have received this mail in error please reply to us with
"Remove" in subject. We respect your online privacy and our apologies for
any inconvenience caused.