*PLEASE RESPOND TO: duvalla.nar...@ivisionsol.com*
*
*Hi Friends……….*

*Job Title  : .Net Architect with hands on development.*

*Duration  : 10 + months*

*Location  : Salt Lake City, UT.*

*Start : ASAP*

*Details:*

We are searching for a highly experienced .Net Architect with proven
implementation record.

This is a Desktop Application Development with HTML5, WPF, MVVM and C# exp
and we are looking for Sr Architect  with  hands on development.

•C# WPF

•Asp.net

•XAML

•Testing:* N-Unit/ MSTest, X-Unit----HUGE PLUS...

•Dependency injection, unity, object builder, prism, Test Driven
Development (TDD)

•Agile SCRUM

With Regards

Duvalla Naresh
Phone: 703.994.4545, Ext : 2057 | Direct Line : 703.595.2976 | Fax:
703.373.2975
e-mail : duvalla.nar...@ivisionsol.com | website: www.ivisionsol.com