Hello,

I hope you are doing great.

Please let me know if this profile suits your Requirement. Looking forward
to hear from you soon...

Name                            :      ramakrishna

Phone Number             :     201-417-1689

E-Mail                            :   rk.a...@gmail.com

Availability                   :       Immediately

Visa Status                     :       H1B

Total IT Exp                  :        7 year

*   CYNOSOFTSOLUTIONS HOTLIST*

*Name*

*Technology*

*Location*

*Relocation*

*Availability*

Ramakrishna

Oracle pl/sql

TX

Open

Immediate

*Thanks & regards*

Sainath.B

*Direct :**512-739-9182 <512-739-9182>*

Email:sain...@cynosoftsolutions.com

*Cynosoft Solutions
Inc/**www.cynosoftsolutions.com*<http://www.cynosoftsolutions.com/>

*239 New Road, Suite A202  I Parsippany, NJ - 07054*