Hi,

I am Ranjith, From *Halcyon IT*, We have the below requirement with our
client.

Please go through the below job description and let me know of your
interest so that we can proceed further.

*Title: **Performance Engineer*

*Location: **BALTIMORE, MD*

*Duration: **24 MONTHS CONTRACT*

*Note:* they are seeking a performance tuner/tester with an extensive Java
background (not the other way around as worded below).

*Performance Engineer*

Sr. Java developer that also does performance tuning/testing (BS+11 or
MS+9). Specifically the successful candidate will perform design, proof of
concept, development and testing of production-quality system performance
monitoring tools (metrics include availability, response time, reliability,
etc.). The solution may include existing tools (e.g. RUM, Client Vantage)
and custom development. The solution will likely include robotic approaches
as well as real user experience monitoring. The candidate will perform
application monitoring using the developed tools in addition to supporting
those tools in production. Strong experience with web service performance
evaluation and knowledge of relevant toolset is strongly desired. In
addition to strong senior-level Java J2EE development skills, knowledge of
web service testing, especially performance testing is sought.

Thanks,

Ranjith Kumar

Direct: 614-322-3956.

Email: rvem...@halcyonit.com