Hi,

I am Ranjith, From Halcyon IT, We have the below requirement with our
client.

Please go through the below job description and let me know of your
interest so that we can proceed further.

*Position: * *OLFM* *(Oracle Leasing and Finance Management) Functional
Consultants*

*Location: Johnston, IA*

*Duration:  6 months*

*Required          : 4 Openings (2 Functional & 2 technical)*

*Experience:* 2+ years of experience in Implementation & Support of OLFM
modules

*Essential Functions/Responsibilities: *

Good understanding of End to End Lease Life cycle process Knowledge of
Lease Concepts, US GAAP Accounting treatment for Leases Good knowledge of
Lease Contract Authoring/Booking , Lease Funding Good understanding of
Rebook, Transfer and Assumption, Renewal, Release and Upgrade processes
Good knowledge of Lease Accounting at various stages of Lease life cycle
(Booking, Funding, Invoicing, Receipt application, Accruals, Non-accrual,
loss provisions, Rebook, Renewals, Release, Termination, etc.)

*Desired: *

OLFM Techno functional consultant with experience in design and development
of customizations and Interfaces Review OLFM technical processes and
practices and documents Perform GAP analysis and document
improvements/recommendations

*Qualifications/Requirements:*

Working knowledge of Oracle Financial Modules (Accounts Receivables,
Accounts Payables, Cash Management and General Ledger)

*Job Title           : Oracle CMRO Consultant*

*Location           : Atlanta, GA*

*Duration           : Long Term*

*Rate                 : Open - Flexible*

*Essential Functions/Responsibilities:*

·         Candidate should have 10+ years’ consulting experience in roles
having exposure to business Transformation Initiatives in Global
organizations preferably in Industrial Manufacturing

·         Must possess excellent knowledge Oracle R12 CMRO

·         Must have executed at least 1 end to end cycle of Oracle R12 CMRO

·         Should have good understanding Configuration Management Concepts
, Activity management , After Sales Service Processes, Service contracts,
Field services

·         Good to have experience in Oracle Project Contacts, Oracle
Project Accounting

·         Understanding of business processes/business flows and Oracle
E-Business Suite SCM (Oracle Inventory , BOM , Depot Repair, Contractual
services)

·         Strong communication skills both written and verbal

·         Should have good client handling skills

·         Should have good knowledge on Oracle implementation methodology

Thanks & Regards

*Ranjith Kumar*

*Sr IT *Recruiter

[image: cid:image005.jpg@01CD84FE.BC398BE0]

*Direct: *614-322-3956

*Email: **rvem...@halcyonit.com* <vmall...@halcyonit.com>

*Making a difference to our clients**...**and in our communities!*

mailing list please reply with "REMOVE” in the subject line of your email.
We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.