Dear Recruiter,
I am a .*Net Developer *with two years of professional experience in
software design, development, maintenance and deployment.

*Summary of my experience is as follows: *

   - Expertise in designing and developing Windows based applications and
   Web based applications using ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C# and SQL Server.
   - Worked in applications based on the n-tiered/n-layered architecture
   - Experience in Relational Database Modeling and design
   - Excellent experience in developing Stored Procedures, Functions and
   Triggers using T-SQL
   - Experienced knowledge in design and development of rich & user
   friendly interfaces using HTML, CSS, XML and AJAX
   - Extensive knowledge of Object Oriented System Analysis and Design
   (OOAD) principles and methodologies
   - Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
   - Developed good knowledge of the latest Microsoft offerings like WCF,
   LINQ and Entity Framework
   - Experience in Unit Testing applications using the NUnit Framework
   - Team player with strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal
   skills

*Kindly let me know if you have any suitable contract or full-time
opportunities.*

Regards,
Luke Johnson
256-777-1997