*Hello *

*Hope you are having a wonderful day. *

*My name is Anurag Upreti and I am a part of recruitment team at Sysmind
LLC.  I came across your profile and wanted to see if you would be
interested in Position as Biz Talk Consultant with one of our customer
located in Princeton , NJ Please let me know your thoughts on this exciting
opportunity with us.*

*Feel free to reach me out at  anu...@sysmind.com <anu...@sysmind.com> or
call me at 609-897-9670 Ext 4002*

*Job Title:  Biz Talk/ Consultant*

*Location: Princeton , NJ*

*JOB DESCRIPTION**:  *

*Required Experience*

Mandatory  Skill    :  Experience in technologies like MS BIZTALK
2010/13(At least 6+ yrs.), Microsoft SharePoint, .NET, and Visual Studio

Desirable Skill

  Knowledgeable with integrating SAP business partner.

  Strong knowledge and deep understanding on ACORD RLC messages, AMS
Gateway implementation, EBOT, ECOT

  Experience with Xerox EIP for MFD, experience with configuring XEROX MFD
and customize the MFD display.

  Experience with Exchange server and outlook add-in

< *Required Experience (Same as Relevant Experience)

    Strong programming skills with BizTalk server. Proficient with BizTalk
orchestration, mapper, adapters. Proficiency in creating pipeline components

    Able to apply BizTalk design patterns

    Strong understanding of Object oriented programming. Able to apply
Design patterns

    Ability to work with limited supervision

    Able to provide good quality design spec and documentation

    Analytical and communication skills. Quickly understand business
requirements and provide optimal solution

    Programming skills in WCF, web services, XSLT, XML, XSD

    SQL programming skills. Able to optimize and tune queries. Proficient
in creating complex stored procedures and views.

    ASP.net, C#, CSS, ADO.net

    Installations, Deployment and troubleshooting

    Strong experience with SharePoint services and creating web parts

    Experience with CAML query.

    BAM, BAM API, BAM Portal knowledge and experience

    Strong understanding of BizTalk server / performance tuning

    SOA  architecture design and extensive ESB Toolkit knowledge and
experience

< *Job Responsibilities

    Responsible for Solution, Estimation;

    Solution Proposition to Clients;

    Build client relationships in existing accounts;

    Review Statement of Work;

    Drive Solution / Framework Creation initiatives for customer;

    Provide Architecture Guidelines, Integration roadmap and Governance to
all Integration projects in the organization;

*Kindly Reply me back with all these details and your updated resume, if
you are comfortable with this requirement.*

*Full Name *

*Contact Number *

*Email Id *

*Current Location *

*Open to Relocation *

*Visa Status (visa expiration date) *

*Availability to start  (End date of project)*

*Available for interview (timing)*

*Highest Qualification with Year   *

*Date Of Birth (DOB)(Day/ Month/ Year)*

*Overall IT Exp *

*Overall US work Exp        *

*Relevant Experience as per requirement*

*Skype Id*

*Employer detail*

*Current project status(finish/working)*

*Reference – 1(present project )*

* Name *

*Ph no.*

*Official mail id *

*Designation:*

*Reference – 2(Past  project )*

* Name *

*Ph no.*

*Official mail id *

*Designation:*

*            Education*

*Passing Year*

*University *

*Bachelors in: with%*

*Masters in: with%*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Anurag Upreti*

*IT Recruiter*

*Website:www.sysmind.com <http://www.sysmind.com>*

*Email: anu...@sysmind.com <anu...@sysmind.com>*

*Phone:609-897-9670 Extn 4002*

*Fax: 609-228-5522*

*Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08850*
*[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]*