*Hi                         *

*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*

*Position    :  SDET Consultant (Java)*

*Location   :  Chicago , IL *

*Duration  :  3-6 Months*

*Interview:  Phone /Skype  *

*Developer who is testing in Selenium and writing test scripts from
scratch.  This person needs extensive experience in JavaScript Libraries.
The software is Java based NOT Microsoft. *

*Job Description*

•        As a Software Development Engineer in Test, you will work closely
with developers, product managers, IT operations, and quality assurance
teams to build and execute automated test scripts.

•        Our teams work on UI (web, mobile, and desktop) and web service
automation.  We build customized testing tool to meet the project need. Our
teams also play integral role with other teams on test automation and
continuous integration.

•        We have several openings for SDET across multiple teams requiring
various types of expertise in automated testing. These positions are based
in our Chicago office.

*Responsibilities*

•        Build test automation suites, as well as play a part in
maintaining our existing suite of automated tests to be used by development
and manual test engineers.

•        Analyze user requirements and product architecture to derive
testing requirements.

•        Build, execute, and debug automated functional and back-end tests.

•        Diagnose problems and report bugs and enhancements to Development.

•        Ensure efficient and stable builds in contentious integration
environment.

•        Work with development and functional QA teams to make decisions
around what to automate.

*Requirements*

•        Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent plus a minimum
of 2.5  years of working experience in a related field.

•        Strong experience with OO programming and concepts.

•        Excellent understanding and knowledge of software quality
assurance practice.

•        Ability to mentor junior members of the test automation team
including those in our overseas locations.

•        Hands on experience in Java, C#, JUnit/TestNG, Jenkins, Selenium,
FitNesse, SoapUI, Javascript, HTML5, CSS, Maven, one or two scripting
languages Groovy,

·         Python, Ruby, Git are required

•        Experience with test automation tools as well as deployment tools,
like uDeploy.

•        Experience in TDD, continuous integration, and code review
practice is strongly desired.

•        Strong awareness of activities in the open source world and
contributing back to open source is a big plus.

*Regards*

*Ranjeet Kumar*

*Technical Recruiter*

*VSG Business Solutions *