Hi Partner,

Greetings!

My name is Vikas from Concept Software and Services.

I have an excellent consultant available immediately for new assignments.
Kindly help me to find suitable projects for him.

Current Location: Glendale, CA/ Visa: H1B.

Below is his summary let me know if you are comfortable.

*You can reach me at 404-382-0023 / vi...@concept-inc.com
<vi...@concept-inc.com>*

*Professional Summary*

·         *9+ years *of experience as a Microsoft SQL Server DBA in
Production/UAT/QA/Development environments.

·         Involved in SQLServer 2014, 2012, 2008R2, 2008, 2005, 2000
Installation, Configuration, Administering, Securing, and Maintenance of
Client’s Production/UAT/QA/Development Servers.

·         Good knowledge in SQL server cloud infrastructure- SQL Azure.

·         Perform day to day Database Support (VLDB environment) and
Maintenance tasks – Database Monitoring, Database Native Backups, Tivoli
Backups, Maintaining Scheduled Jobs, Alert Notifications, Space Management,
Resource Utilization and Responsible for Performing object Migration
between all Production database servers.

·         Created and Troubleshoot Transactional Replication, Merge
Replication issues of existing Publications and Subscriptions to keep data
in Synch.

Kind regards

Vikas Anand

404-382-0023